Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
As a Product and Portfolio Marketing Manager, you will be a key driver and interface between Augury and its customers to ensure market success. You will have the ability to build and scale an industry-leading product portfolio built around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and sophisticated services targeting the world’s most important and leading companies. You will work with a creative talented team on the vision and strategy of our product roadmap, enable product engineering and GTM teams and work with the industry’s most respected companies as they transform into a digitally-driven manufacturing world.
This position is based in Haifa, Israel with an expectation of 2-3 days per week in the Haifa office.
A Day In Your Life
You will drive a strong connection between people who rely on machines and processes to drive production and our Augury solution.
- Owner of the Product Release Process in partnership with Product to drive monthly communications and enablement for internal and external teams on Product updates
- Owner the Product Feedback Program in collaboration with the Product and Services deployment team to identify valuable differentiation and unique value to be defined and defended in our offerings.
- Leading an interdisciplinary team to prioritize the demand and roadmap for new features, products, or services, including understanding the target market for the offerings, positioning, and differentiated solutions.
- Translate and communicate technical product improvements into easily digestible and communicable forms to enable cross functional enablement on product releases
- Work cross-functionally with community marketing to develop materials/content to educate the market and enable services teams and channel partners.
- Diagnose product challenges that are reducing success in the market and recommend solutions by working with the appropriate teams across Augury.
- Help develop and implement new business strategies and models that help Augury monetize current and future offerings and bring new value to their customers.
- Leverage market intelligence, insight and research to inform messaging, offers, and strategies.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of hands-on experience in B2B Product Marketing.
- Experience operating in a fast paced, continuous delivery product organization.
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders/customers to achieve successful outcomes.
- Experienced with product feedback, roadmap creation and communication, technical ideation, customer success and user enablement
- Can demonstrate an interest and understanding in highly technical, AI-driven solutions including hardware and software
- Ability to create win-win situations for Augury and customers, build joint value propositions drawing from both organizations and create long-term, sustainable partnerships.
- Effectively identify problems, opportunities, and use analytics to make data-driven decisions, while always keeping sight of the big picture.
- Creative mindset that can help us build our PMM functions, processes, systems, and tools.
- Passion for learning and exploring cutting-edge technology and can hang with the engineers as well as communicate that technology to the market.
- Strong technical curiosity to become an SME in how our product(s) work
- Loves to work with Product Management to promote and describe product releases
- Loves creating, owning and executing processes to drive deliverables
- Resilient under rapidly changing conditions
- High interest in mechanical and electromagnetic concepts
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- Hybrid 4-day work week, every other week
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.