Field Engineer - Metro NY/NJ/PA
About The Position
As a Field Engineer at Augury, you'll travel extensively throughout the US, providing hands-on technical and customer support requiring a unique blend of mechanical and technical expertise. Your primary focus will be to ensure unparalleled customer satisfaction, catering to both our external and internal clients, as you consistently deliver top-tier service and support, ensuring that Augury’s products and services are installed correctly.
A Day In Your Life
- Travel 75% of the time throughout the US.
- Communicate with external and internal customers to install and implement Augury’s hardware and services successfully.
- Effectively manage administrative tasks, which include, but are not limited to, service reports, customer action lists, inventory returns, and material asset lists.
- Assist in the optimization of our products by working alongside our reliability systems managers.
- Assist with project-specific tasks (conducting site surveys, customer training, technical scoping calls).
- Review the weekly/monthly plan and organize field activities following the Field Operation guidelines
- Document events in the CRM platform correctly.
- Answer escalations from service management.
What You Bring
- Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle and the ability to successfully pass a background check.
- 0-2 years of hands-on experience in installing and troubleshooting electromechanical systems and wireless systems.
- Basic understanding of various types of rotating equipment operation and design.
- Experience working in Industrial environments and associated safe work practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal stake holders both verbally and electronically.
- You go above and beyond to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- You always put your best foot forward when interacting with customers, as you are the face of Augury.
- Vibration Cat I or II is a strong plus but not required.
- Able and willing to work on the weekend.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and a 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado, California, and New York City is $70,000 to $85,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.