At-Bay combines world-class technology with industry-leading insurance to help clients meet risk head-on. Partnering with brokers and business owners alike, we provide modern insurance products and active risk monitoring services for companies of every size and in every industry. Our team boasts many backgrounds and skills, from analysts and developers to designers and underwriters, and everything in between — all working together to redefine what it means to be an insurance company.
We’re proud to be a diverse company and to have expertise from multiple industries driving our culture. At-Bay is expanding rapidly, and as we grow, we’re prioritizing inclusive hiring practices and supportive team environments. We’re committed to building a company culture where people of all identities and backgrounds are empowered to thrive, develop their career, and bring their full self to work.
At-Bay is a globally distributed company with hubs in Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv. To date, we have raised $292 million in funding from Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital.
- Lead the exploration and analysis of the threat landscape for At-Bay clients
- Research ways to identify exposure to the latest cyber threats found in customer environments
- Design and implement solutions that detect the existence of vulnerable assets that will help keep clients protected from trending threats
- Asses and integrate solutions by other vendors for faster results
- Guide the teams in the company on the correct way to model cyber risks to insurance products
- Evaluate industry leading security solutions and security practices to help insured customers to avoid cyber risk
- At least 4 years of professional experience in cyber research teams At least 2 years of professional experience in development projects using Python
- Proven ability to collaborate well with teams across the company
- Proven ability to build software tools using in house code and integrations with 3rd party tools
- Passion for Cyber Security
- Lean mindset with a desire to achieve results in an iterative manner with continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or a related field required.
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
What you'll get
- A competitive salary, and equity in a super fast growing company, taking over commercial insurance
- A strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Tel Aviv, near the train station and main bus stops
- Passionate, smart, and fun people to work with
- You will never lack a challenge, we are a unique blend of a fast growing tech startup, an international firm, and an insurance company