What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
As a global company operating in 20 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
You will be part of the Global Operations Team that is responsible for all Operations activity of the company around the globe and is composed of excellent professionals who work closely with AppsFlyer stakeholders in all units of the organization to understand their operations needs and strive to deliver the optimal solution. The scope of Global Operations is Facilities Management (all offices premises and services), Procurement Management (all goods and services), People Experience and Travel..
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that the office facility, office equipment, IT network, furniture and cafeteria are well maintained and fully functional at the office.
- Manage and ensure the smooth functioning of all operational aspects of the office, including administrative tasks, facility management, and coordination of resources
- Provide a positive in-office experience for our people and guests.
- Find and negotiate vendors for events and gifting, open procurement requests for purchase orders.
- Plan, execute, and monitor various office-related projects and initiatives, ensuring they are completed within set timelines and budgets
- Stay updated with local regulations relevant to office operations, ensuring the office meets legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Coordinate with IT support or service providers to maintain and optimize office technology infrastructure, including hardware, software, and network.
- Ensure the office operates in compliance with health and safety regulations, implement appropriate measures, and maintain necessary certifications or licenses. systems.
- Be a partner of planning initiatives of AppsFlyer Cares & People Experience, execute events such as team events, holidays party, product launches and contribution to the community.
- Collaborate with the regional and HQ functions, Finance, People Operations, Legal and Operations team to update policies and procedures, plan annual office budget, manage and forecast the actual office expenses.
- Administrative responsibilities such as deliveries, printing and office supply.
- Organize the agenda and perform first actions for new employees onboarding.
What you have:
- 2-3 years of Operations experience in a global company, preferably in the high-tech industry and office operations specifically.
- Proficient English and German both verbal and written.
- Ability to work autonomously, proactive and assume full ownership.
- Agile, Flexible, cooperative, energetic and friendly work ethic.
- A team player mindset who loves to help others.
- Problem-solving skills, ability to get things done on time and according to need and plans.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the right level of assertiveness to explain and enforce established policies while being able to step back and improve inefficient processes.
- Hands-on experience in wide scale project management; annual budget planning experience would be an asset.
- Ability to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and handle numerous projects simultaneously.
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.