Senior Content & Community Marketing Manager
AppsFlyer is a renowned organization, certified as a Great Place to Work® with an incredible company culture. We've been awarded the title “Best Overall Mobile Marketing Company” by BusinessWire and boast support from prestigious entities such as Salesforce Ventures, Goldman Sachs, and General Atlantic. We are on an exciting growth trajectory, and we invite you to be part of our journey.
We're seeking a seasoned Senior Content and Community Marketing Manager to join our North American Marketing Team. In this position, you'll strategically utilize your skills in content creation and customer marketing to educate, influence and inspire target audiences and help us accelerate business opportunities. By building deep relationships with existing clients and understanding their needs, you'll identify and amplify success stories, thereby boosting our brand value among prospects and clients. A highly motivated, self-directed individual with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment would excel in this role.
Come contribute to a dynamic marketing team in an industry-leading mobile marketing firm. Apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Content Ideation and Creation: You will use market research, customer insights, and competitive intelligence to detect content gaps. Working in tandem with our global Product Marketing, Content, and Design teams, you will drive the generation of high-impact content. Content creation may range from data-informed trends and insights to executive-ready, external-facing slide deck presentations.
Digital Event Management and Hosting: You will oversee digital events, such as webinars, carrying them from conceptualization to production. Comfort in presenting or hosting online events as required is necessary.
- Community Marketing: With a robust understanding and persistent curiosity about our key personas, their responsibilities, and challenges, you will proactively engage with external communities. Your objective will be to boost awareness and fondness for the AppsFlyer brand via thought-provoking content that brings value to each community.
- Partnership Content: You will collaborate closely with local and global partnership teams to generate essential co-marketing content.
- Performance Evaluation: Armed with data, you will continually analyze the success of our programs to refine both our strategy and initiatives.
- Internal and External Communication: It will be your responsibility to prepare and communicate performance metrics to leadership and key stakeholders.
What You Have:
- 5+ years in content marketing or product marketing at a B2B company.
- Deep understanding of MarTech or AdTech space with proven track record of successes.
- Content Creation Skills: Proven ability to transform stories into compelling marketing collateral in word doc, slide presentations or webinar content with measurable results.
- Event Management Skills: Experience in strategizing and executing events.
- Strategic and Hands-On: Ability to operate both at a strategic level and hands-on, applying inventive problem-solving skills.
- Technology-savvy: Demonstrated ability to use new technologies to research, create and evaluate content success. Examples include the usage of generative AI applications and/or working knowledge of GPT prompts, etc.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Experience in demand generation programs associated with lead creation using compelling content.
Our offer is determined by multiple factors like market location, industry knowledge, skills, experience, interview results, and references. For our SF-based candidates, the On Target Earnings (OTE) range between $146,000 - $170,000, including any bonuses or commissions.
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.