Customer Success Manager
Do you believe in personalized service? Do you understand the value of trust, accessibility and the personal touch when it comes to cultivating business relationships? Then you just might be the right candidate for one of our Customer Success Manager positions.
This is an opportunity to work with LATAM’s top advertisers (Rappi, Etermax and OLX among others) and be AppsFlyer’s eyes and ears with the clients. Help our customers work through their issues, be ahead of the curve by sharing new product releases or content relevant to their business, and listen to their feedback to help the Product and R&D team innovate new features.
Please submit CVs in English only.
What you'll do:
- Become an in-house expert in AppsFlyer’s product - both business and technical use cases and stay up-to-date on product releases and new features
- Use your understanding of the AppsFlyer product to quickly identify, escalate, and solve complex technical problems
- Build deep business relationships by continually WOW-ing our customers through exceptional support and service
- Provide training and education on our products and new features through demos, webinars, and both virtual and on-site trainings
- Invite, facilitate, and document customer product ideas and feedback to the AppsFlyer Product and R&D teams
- Host Executive Business Reviews with key stakeholders to share wins, industry best practices, and impact on customer outcome
- Have a commercial mindset and identify upsell opportunities
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience as Customer Success Manager in SAAS companies
- Web marketing and digital advertising experience & mobile experience is a big advantage
- Technical background and analytical experience
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Thrives in a fast paced & dynamic work environment
- Product management sense/familiarity
- Technical background on SDKs, APIs, SQL, Mobile App Tracking
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.