Sales Development Representative - Bangkok based (Relocation Support Provided)
We’re looking for extraordinary people with sales or sales development experience, who can demonstrate the added value that AppsFlyer can bring to our client’s bottom line. In this role, you will be researching, outreaching, prospecting, and qualifying new sales opportunities and leading a successful handover to the closing team.
If you’re tenacious, curious, creative and ready for an impactful role in a fast-paced, SaaS company, AppsFlyer is looking for you to join our high-performing Sales Development team.
The AppsFlyer SDR team is key to the success of our Korea Sales organization, as we own the top of the sales funnel - pipeline creation. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with AppsFlyer, so you need to be able to build strong rapport, qualify our prospects and identify what the appropriate next steps should be
What you’ll do
- Proactively pursue new business opportunities via inbound, outbound, partner &, marketing collaboration, events and other means
- Conduct deep discovery conversations in target accounts
- Generate high-value, well-qualified sales opportunities within target markets and industries. Followed with continuous collaboration with your sales partner to grow the pipeline.
- Work closely with all the companies GTM teams; Sales, Marketing and Partners.
- Map prospective accounts based on organizational structure, people, and technology.
- Engage all levels of personnel throughout the prospective companies via multiple channels (calls, emails, linkedin, events, social etc..)
- Leverage the technology stack available to reach the prospective market & cultivate relationships to build trust with potential customers through effective communication.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of markets and companies.
- Continuously seek self-improvement and learning opportunities.
What you have
- Proficient English & Native level Korean language
- A minimum of 3 years of sales or related market/business experience in the tech industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate a growth mindset.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong technical orientation.
- Tenacity, resilience, and a results-driven attitude.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and open to feedback.
- Experience in Mobile and/or SaaS-based companies
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadIQ / ZoomInfo or other sales development related tools
- Being recommended by an AppsFlyer employee
- Experience in digital marketing or analytics
We provide relocation and are seeking candidates who are interested in relocating to Bangkok.
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 25 offices, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.