Chief of Staff
We’re looking for a dynamic and strategic Chief of Staff who will work directly with our Chief Customer Officer.
This pivotal role is not just about supporting; it's about amplifying our Customer Success Strategy and vision.
As the Chief of Staff, you will be instrumental in shaping and driving strategic initiatives across teams, ensuring alignment with our overarching goals and enhancing the impact of our Customer Success division.
What you'll do:
- Act as the Chief Customer Officer's Chief of Staff
- Improve, enhance and develop our customer success strategy and vision
- Oversee large, often cross-functional organization-wide projects or initiatives, bringing together multiple stakeholders to help drive decisions and ensure alignment
- Streamline activities based on Chief Customer Officer priorities
- Troubleshoot complex problems to create creative solutions
- Act as a sounding board to the Chief Customer Officer and leadership on matters of strategy, team effectiveness, and operations
- Drive team towards deadlines, acting as a thought partner as required
- Drive growth by driving business cadence: leadership offsites, business reviews, etc.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables: setting agenda, drafting correspondence, and following up on initiatives to facilitate the Chief Customer Officer's ability to effectively execute on top priorities
- In the situations where Chief Customer Officer has multiple commitments, recommend best path and represent him at the other commitment
What you have:
- 5+ years of Customer Success experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience in a Chief of Staff, leadership role, or strategic planning role
- Native or near-native proficiency in English
- A jack-of-all trades: a motivational leader, mentor, and good executer!
- Highly customer- focused and oriented
- Strong analytical, technical skills and strategic thinking
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills
- Perfect organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- 3+ years of experience leading a SaaS CSM team
- Experience in the mobile, digital marketing and/or advertising space
- Previous experience in SaaS or cloud-based or similar companies in a support function
- Tech-savvy, hands-on, who likes to lead by example
- Experience with B2B companies and / or global companies
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.