HRIS Implementation Specialist
We are seeking for a talented HRIS Implementation Specialist to join our People Data team.
As an HRIS Implementation Specialist, you'll be responsible for implementing, deploying and optimizing our HR systems (Oracle HCM, LMS, recruitment systems, and more).
This critical role demands a skilled professional with a proven track record of successful HRIS implementations and a deep understanding of HR processes and data management.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with HR personnel and IT staff to design and configure HRIS solutions that align with the company goals and HR strategies
- Support the implementation of HR projects and processes into the HRIS system.
- Utilize development skills to build custom reports, workflows, and integrations to streamline HR processes and data analysis
- Responsibility for support, administration, permissions, troubleshooting and training of end-users.
- Gather detailed functional requirements from stakeholders and translate them into clear system specifications for configuration and customization
- Conduct data audits, create automations and efficiencies related to people-processes.
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Information, Industrial Engineering,Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as HR Information system Specialist
- Proven experience with Oracle Cloud HCM - Must
- Experience in designing & implementing HR business processes
- Expert in SQL
- Working with multiple interfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Hands on experience with T-SQL, PL SQL or equivalent
- Introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.