Senior Applied AI Researcher
AppsFlyer is the market leader in the mobile attribution business.
We process approximately 200 billion mobile app events a day. Managing campaigns for promoting apps requires this kind of information. Over 100B USD are generated annually by this market.
Our Creative Analytics team is building one of the company’s emerging new technologies for analyzing and optimizing creative assets used by AppsFlyer clients. This is done through developing state of the art computer vision, NLP and GenAI models.
You will lead AI projects from research to production, focusing on deep learning and computer vision, to create state of the art capabilities that will answer customers’ needs, in a competitive market.
As a hands-on applied researcher you will have the resources to research, develop, implement and work with other engineers to deploy your solutions to production.
What you’ll do
- Develop models and pipelines for creative analysis.
- Working on state of the art solutions in the field of video understanding, LLMs and GenAI.
- Translate business and product needs into successful scientific and production grade solutions.
What you have
- M.Sc/Phd in CS/EE/Physics/Math.
- 3+ years of deep learning research experience (preferred in computer vision domain).
- 3+ years experience in applied research / research-to-production development.
- Strong engineering background.
- Ability to work back to back with the engineering team in order to execute into production.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Top-tier publication(s) in the field of deep learning.
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks (PyTorch/Tensorflow).
- Experience working on video understanding problems.
- Solid knowledge in cloud technologies.
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee.
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.