Sales Development Representative
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
Do you get high off bringing in a new sale? Are you a good listener who can respond to clients’ needs on the fly? We’re looking for a sales extraordinaire with mobile SaaS and high-tech experience, who can demonstrate the added value that AppsFlyer can bring to their bottom line. In this role you will be researching, prospecting and qualifying new business leads from potential gaming clients and sales opportunities for the closing team. The ideal candidate will thrive if he/she is intellectually curious about mobile technology, has a passionate work ethic and has business integrity. You must be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment, thrive in building new markets and evangelize AppsFlyer as the Attribution Authority.
What You'll Do
- Generate qualified opportunities from outbound leads
- Build a target list and engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Strategize with top-producing Sales Managers
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM and other tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
What You Have
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- 2+ years sales experience in adtech or martech industry
- Willingness to learn and improve yourself
- A team player
- Sales experience in the ecosystem (ad platform, ad agencies, etc), and/or experience selling SaaS
- Some level of hands-on experience in AppsFlyer products
- Resourceful and have connections with multiple scaling partners, e.g. tech agencies, arts agencies, ad platform and ad network, go-global services provides, etc
- Experience with Salesforce
- Being recommended by an AppsFlyer employee
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 25 offices, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.