Join the front lines of data-driven decision-making with a leading role at AppsFlyer!
We're seeking an experienced, proactive analyst who thrives on turning data into actionable insights for our clients and partners. This role is not just about number-crunching; it's an opportunity to provide our partners with analytics that define and drive their strategies. If you're passionate about data, hungry to learn in a rapidly evolving industry and ready to deliver unparalleled service to top-tier brands, then this is the perfect step in your career.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, sharp business acumen and a passion for extracting valuable insights from huge data sets.
What You'll Do
- Work on bespoke data solutions for complex problems, spanning AppsFlyer’s entire suite of products
- Build automated tools and dashboards that help hundreds of client-facing professionals engage their customers and partners with valuable insights
- Lead analytics projects end-to-end in partnership with Product, Engineering, and the Analytics community
- Conduct analysis for management on topics like LTV, churn, segmentation, customer value, and other business KPIs
- Lead cross-organizational processes to improve business results and best practices throughout the company
- Enhance the efficiency of the team's work by building robust data pipelines
- Communicate data findings to customers, business, product, and engineering teams
What You Have
- +3 years experience in a quantitative analysis related role
- Proven track record of handling large datasets and performing quantitative analysis
- Strong experience with SQL and working with analytical databases (Athena, BigQuery)
- Experience working with Python for data research
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools
- Experience building ETL solutions using data pipeline products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in performance marketing tactics and best practices - big advantage
- Experience with building dashboards over Looker Enterprise - big advantage
- Experience with developing ML models - advantage
- BA/ BSc. in Industrial Eng./ Computer Science/ Economics or other quantitative fields - advantage
- Introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.