Procurement Business Partner, APAC
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
Currently we are looking for a procurement business partner to join our dynamic team!
Our Global Procurement department provides services including all aspects of procurement-related services, technology, advertising, Marketing, People experience, facility, logistics, etc...
What you’ll do:
- Being part of a global procurement team, work closely with global category leads and with alignment to the global procurement strategies, vision and mission.
- Manage all procurement-related categories in APAC region (marketing, people experience, operations etc.)
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, commercial terms, prices, timelines, etc.
- Full responsibility on the procurement process in AppsFlyer’s procurement system (ZIP) - including purchase request processing, monitoring status till full execution.
- Facilitate aspects of the procurement activities, including vendor evaluations, buyer and supplier processes, lead quarterly business reviews to drive continuous improvement in cost, delivery, and quality performance.
- Manage and analyze reports and databases, spend and cost reduction monitoring
- Sourcing for solutions, services and goods, based on internal stakeholders requirements
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies., as defined by the Global Procurement department
- Providing excellent service to the relevant departments in APAC countries
What you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a buyer.
- Record of success negotiating with local and international suppliers to achieve such benefits as better pricing, improved delivery schedule, enhanced quality, etc.
- Experience in reading and understanding contracts, understanding the various risks that might be associated to a specific engagement.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and a good team player
- Amazing communication skills, ability to work as part of a global team
- Solid interpersonal skills and empathy to our internal stakeholders and our vendors
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee
- Experience from Technology or Saas companies
As a global company operating in 20 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO