Director of Admin Operations and People Experience, APAC
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, anticipate challenges, and take initiative with minimal guidance, all while maintaining a positive attitude? AppsFlyer is currently seeking an experienced Director of Operations to oversee the daily office functions and support our APAC teams. You will be our go-to team member for operational services, procurement, facility matters, mobility, team engagement, and AppsFlyer Cares our CSR initiatives.
- Ensure that all the office facilities are well maintained, fully functional, safe and fit for our creative purposes.
- Maintain the security of each office location; ensure security systems, alarms, door locks, and security procedures are functioning and up to date.
- Oversee procurement within our defined guidelines
- Negotiate contracts for goods and services to optimize cost saving.
- Manage and review vendor and service contracts to ensure operations management needs are being met.
- Act as the Thailand Lead for People Operation initiatives (AppsFlyer Cares, Women in Tech)
- Execute Thailand Wellness program
- Establish new office initiatives (team building, artist in residence, employer branding, etc.)
- Be an AppsFlyer Cultural Ambassador - always looking for new initiatives to drive culture forward
- Office communication and meeting support
- Office admin and employee experience oversight. This may require travel to other office locations.
- Perform other tasks as required by management
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent in both Thai & English.
- 12+ years of experience in an operations management role.
- Previous experience managing multiple offices, office managers, and office vendors.
- Solid knowledge of property management, leases, and construction terms and practices.
- Strong project management skills with a high level of initiative and judgment.
- Friendly, positive, and excellent communicator who is able to work effectively across the organization and enjoys creating memorable experiences for our team and visitors.
- Flexible demeanor and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and demanding environment.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail and an incredible work ethic.
- Always willing to ‘roll up the sleeves’ and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT) and Google Suite.
As a global company operating in 20 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO