What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
Do you enjoy solving complex technical problems?
At AppsFlyer, the Support Team is a critical part of AppsFlyer’s business. As a customer obsessed company, our Support Engineers interact with customers daily ensuring they have an amazing AppsFlyer Experience. Support Engineers will be putting their problem-solving skills to the test to assist our customers in achieving success. In addition, the entire team is a crucial component of the feedback loop, working closely with the Engineering team to fix bugs, help the product evolve and help update our knowledge base articles. The role is highly collaborative and demands someone who can work cross-departmentally.
What you'll do
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution and communication.
- Serve as point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved meticulously.
- Work with AppsFlyer’s Engineering and Product teams on escalations and product enhancement requests.
- Enrich our client Knowledge Base with relevant technical information.
- Create and lead support improvement processes across the company.
- Provide product feedback and insights to the business and Engineering teams.
- Manage various internal projects, such as: training, tools development, etc.
- Be a technical account manager for selected VIP customers, working closely with the sales and business teams.
What you have
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of experience with technical support / QA / data analysis/ development/ technical account management
- Expertise in SQL querying and managing data
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Multitasking and ability to work independently
- Web / mobile marketing and digital advertising experience
- Background in web/ SDK/ Mobile development or QA
- Familiar with Big data technologies, Such as Kafka, Google Big Query or Zeppelin
- Familiar with working with different APIs
- Familiar with the Ad Tech industry
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.