Talent Acquisition Specialist
Recruiting in AppsFlyer is very unique:
In today's dynamic and highly competitive talent market, we are on a mission to elevate our recruitment game. We're seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist who excels at partnering with stakeholders to accurately identify hiring needs and plan and execute recruiting strategies to ensure successful results.
We're not just data-driven; we're also creative in our approach and continuously exploring innovative ways to increase our impact. Most importantly, we believe that every individual possesses unique strengths and passions, and we empower each team member to focus on what ignites their enthusiasm and play to their strengths.
If you thrive in a fast-paced setting, enjoy employing innovative approaches to overcome challenges, and are eager to leverage your strengths within a global recruitment team, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you
What you’ll do
- Hire end-to-end for a range of departments including R&D, Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Finance, and more
- Conduct HR interviews
- Partner with stakeholders to identify hiring needs and plan and execute recruiting strategies to ensure successful results.
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talent
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience throughout our recruitment process, from initial contact to final decision
- Data-driven recruiting - discovery of meaningful patterns in our data to ensure successful decision-making related to recruitment and onboarding processes, activities, and outcomes
- Plan and organize meetups, referral programs, participate in tech events, speak in panels and webinars
- Actively contribute to improving our talent and hiring processes
What you'll gain?
- You'll enhance your proficiency in working with data
- Be a part of a tight-knit, top notch recruiting team where you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with our awesome recruiters and sourcers
What you have
- 3+ years of experience recruiting end-to-end in medium to high scale hi-tech companies
- Experience in sourcing and building pipelines
- Proven experience in in-depth behavioral interviews
- Ability to influence stakeholders by providing data-driven insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer employee
- Previous experience with Greenhouse
* Please submit your CV in English
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.