VP, Total Rewards, HRIS & People Analytics
As the Vice President of Total Rewards, HRIS & People Analytics at AppsFlyer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our comprehensive Total Rewards strategy. This role assumes overall accountability for strategy development, design and implementation of all compensation and benefit programs. In addition, you will lead our HRIS, People Analytics and Global Mobility teams, ensuring alignment with our company's strategic goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all compensation and benefit programs align fully with the business objectives of AppsFlyer and focus on crafting programs that effectively attract, reward, and retain key talent. Moreover, you will guarantee, the company remains fully compliant with local legal and regulatory requirements.
This is a collaborative role that will work cross-functionally with the entire leadership team, HR, Finance, and Legal to understand business issues and collectively develop effective business solutions.
What you'll do:
- Design and lead the implementation of a forward-thinking global Total Rewards strategy aligned with the company's business objectives, ensuring attraction and retention of high performing talent
- Conduct regular benchmarking and analysis of compensation and benefits practices to ensure competitiveness within the industry and across regions.
- Collaborate with HR, TA and business leaders to assess and determine the most effective compensation and benefits strategies for geographies and business units
- Develop and maintain effective job evaluation processes, ensuring clear job descriptions, leveling and career development frameworks.
- Lead the HRIS and People Analytics teams to develop data-driven insights to predict and solve business challenges across the company related to all areas of human resources
- Oversee compensation and benefits related vendor relationships, negotiating services and managing costs
- Partner with the finance team on planning and forecasting human capital expenses
- Partner with finance and legal teams to ensure all programs are compliant with global regulations, policies and reporting requirements.
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. A master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in compensation, benefits, and total rewards in an innovative, fast-growing organization. Public company experience required; preferably global.
- Executive compensation experience including regular engagement with the Compensation Committee of publicly traded companies
- must be both strategic and hands-on in leading all facets of compensation and benefits and People Analytics.
- Strong leader with a track record of developing and maintaining high performing teams
- Excellent verbal, presentation and executive engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence across multiple levels of the organization on key compensation and benefits topics
- Financial acumen; ability to understand the short- and long-term financial impact of compensation practices, and ability to prepare relevant financial data
- Innovative and creative problem-solving skills; able to work in an agile and dynamic work environment
- Introduced by an AppsFlyer employee
- Broad knowledge and experience in various compensation philosophies including overall competitive compensation positioning, short and long-term incentive design, equity management, SEC regulations, executive agreement design, compliance, market measurement and more.
As a global company operating from 25 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.