Please note: We request that resumes be submitted in English only.
Do you get a high from closing a sale? Are you a good listener who can respond to clients’ needs on the fly? We’re looking for a sales extraordinaire with mobile SaaS and high-tech experience, who can demonstrate the added value that AppsFlyer can bring to their bottom line.
The AppsFlyer Sales Team has been working with the world's leading app marketers and agencies, verifying that they measure the true ROI of their campaign. The team is comprised of mobile marketing experts that will make sure AppsFlyer users are always ahead of the curve on this front.
What you'll do:
- Be the hunter: source new opportunities to win new logos to AppsFlyer, in partnership with the pre-sales team
- Be the closer: Negotiate contracts from start to finish. Lead negotiations with the appropriate sense of urgency and drive to a close.
- Develop and nurture a network in the market, being able to source new opportunities to AppsFlyer
- Provide product and competitive feedback internally
- Support building the AppsFlyer brand globally
What you have:
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Portuguese
- SaaS experience
- 4+ years of Enterprise/Strategic selling experience
- High accountability and motivation to hit sales targets
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a sales team
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Successful track record of expanding new markets and exceeding quotas
- Product management sense/familiarity
- SaaS experience
- Previous experience of negotiating with procurement
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
- MMP Experience
As a global company operating in 16 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.