Support Engineer, Bangkok (Japanese Speaker)
Do you enjoy solving complex technical problems?
At AppsFlyer, the Support Team is a critical part of AppsFlyer’s business. As a customer-obsessed company, our Support Engineers interact with customers daily ensuring they have an amazing AppsFlyer Experience. Support Engineers will be putting their problem-solving skills to the test to assist our customers in achieving success. In addition, the entire team is a crucial component of the feedback loop, working closely with the Engineering team to fix bugs, help the product evolve and help update our knowledge base articles. The role is highly collaborative and demands someone who can work cross-departmentally.
What you’ll do:
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution and communication via email, or online meetings.
- Serve as point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved meticulously.
- Work with AppsFlyer’s Engineering and Product teams on escalations and product enhancement requests.
- Enrich our client Knowledge Base with relevant technical information.
- Create and lead support improvement processes across the company.
- Provide product feedback and insights to the business and Engineering teams.
- Manage various internal projects, such as training, tools development, etc.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager and other internal teams to provide technical support.
What you have:
- Japanese native speaker, with excellent written and verbal English skills
- Passion for solving complex issues in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in technical customer service, and superior communication skills for complicated issues. Approachable, patient, empathic
- 2+ years of experience with technical support / QA / data analysis/ development/ technical account management
- Logical thinking. Action-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly adaptable, fast learner, inquisitive
- Multitasking and ability to work independently
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally on a global scale
- 3+ years of experience in a tech company
- Web / mobile marketing and digital advertising experience
- Familiar with the Ad Tech industry
- Data analyzing experience
- Familiar with programming or scripting language to do internal analysis and automation tools.
- Being recommended by an AppsFlyer team member